10 Things to Expect in Your 1st Month as a ClikCloud Client:
Thank you for signing up with ClikCloud, your new Digital Marketing Department. We get asked all the time about what to expect when you sign up. We have a streamlined onboarding process designed to take the hassle out of digital marketing for you and your company.
Here are 10 things to expect when you take your first step and sign up:
1. Place your credit card on file with our secure, PCI compliant website or call us at +1.866.474.8515, and we will be happy to take your order over the phone. Your card will be charged for your first month’s subscription fee less any promotions or discounts you may be eligible for. This is your anniversary date. Your subscription will automatically be billed for your monthly services fee on that day going forward.
2. Upon sign up, you will receive a welcome email that includes our on boarding survey. We will build a “wire frame” of your site based on the onboarding information you provide (e.g. what products and services you offer, what makes you unique, client and customer testimonials, partnerships and other information about your company.) Please complete this right away.
3. Your account manager will be assigned and will ask you to provide us a high resolution version of your logo. We prefer Photoshop or Illustrator file formats. If you don’t have a logo or are ready for a change, we can develop a new logo for you. Contact us for pricing on express logos, standard logos and complete identity systems.
4. Once we have your onboarding survey and your logo, you will receive a fully functional website designed around your brand within 5 to 7 business days. This site is available for your review and feedback. We use an automated ticketing system for you to submit comments and changes to your site. You can submit your feedback at https://clikcloud.zendesk.com/home or Email email@example.com. Please be as descriptive as possible with your changes or additions. Attach files (e.g. team photos, bios, partner logos etc.) to your ticket. Please open a separate ticket, per page, if possible. Note: we will make changes to your site as long as you are a customer so you do not need to feel locked in upon launch.
5. Upon your approval of the staged site, you will receive launch instruction from your account manager. To launch your site you will update your DNS settings to point to our servers. Please open a ticket when you switch your DNS so we may monitor the progress of the launch.
6. After your site is launched, we perform additional on page SEO and submit your site to Google, Yahoo and Bing. We set up website analytics with reports that automatically run each week providing you insight to visitor traffic, latest visitors and referring websites. We also set up a RSS feed of your blog for your site, email newsletter and micro blogs. In addition, we set up your Google Places account, if you have not done so already.
7. After launch we provision your email newsletter. We create a template for you that feeds from your blog and also links back to your optimized landing pages and calls to action on your new site.
8. We request that you submit a ticket including a CSV file with your newsletter list. We recommend you include customers, prospects and suspects that you have a commercial relationship with. (No purchased lists please). We need first name, last name and email address in your CSV file. If you provide your list by the 3rd week of the month, your first newsletter will go out by the end of the month. Note: You can add to your list every month. We automatically track unsubscribes and duplicates.
9. On an ongoing basis your blog, site, newsletter, micro blogs will be updated bi monthly with blog articles. These articles are written around IT Best Practices in topics that range from IT Security, Mobile device policy, cloud computing, business continuity, compliance and other thought leadership topics. These articles are vendor neutral and typically focus on the business user versus consumer or technical user.
10. After you are up and running, if you need changes, updates, new testimonials, new white papers, data sheets, team photos, or new services simply open a ticket and we will complete the task for you within 3 to 5 business days.